How to Open Caviar
If you have caviar over 50 grams, you most likely have a metal tin that requires special care. Whether you are new to caviar keys or looking for an easy method on the go, we got you covered with two different caviar opening procedures. Follow our instructions on opening caviar safely.
How to Open Caviar with a Caviar Key
- Place caviar key horizontally between lid and side.
- Twist key up to pry lid open.
How to Open Caviar with a Butter Knife
- Place your caviar tin upside down.
- With a butter knife, press the knife end into the gap between the lid and bottom at an angle.
- Gently pry open to separate.